In the article, in the context of the action of the institutional factor of psychological and pedagogical rehabilitation of disabled children brought up in boarding schools, the results of the content analysis of the official websites of 72 institutions of this type are highlighted. Based on the results of the search and study of documents related to the five hierarchical levels, i.e. the strategic level, the level of regulatory support, the level of infrastructure support, the level of methodological support and the operational level, it is stated that, although one of the main directions of activities of orphanages is connected with the psychological and pedagogical rehabilitation of pupils, the relevant issues presented in their documents lack consistency, and, thus, on the scale of the institutional set of establishments of this type, a comprehensive system of work on the psychological and pedagogical rehabilitation of disabled children has not yet been formed. At the same time, in the rehabilitation activities of boarding schools, medical principles dominate over psychological and pedagogical ones.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- State Policy of the Russian Federation on Health Care and Protection of the Rights of Disabled Children in 1990-2000: On the Dynamics of Priorities (S.B. Lazurenko,N.A. Grigoryeva)
- Psychological and pedagogical rehabilitation of disabled children in boarding houses of the social security system: from purpose to practice (V.Z. Kantor,N.V. Nemirova)
- Directions of psychological assistance to disabled children with kidney disease at the stage of dialysis and after transplantation (T.V. Sviridova)
- Innovations in teaching disabled children with progressive diseases and uncertain life prognosis (S.V. Sharikov)
- Psychological support of a chronically ill child and his family at different stages of inpatient treatment (A.M. Gerasimova)
- Dynamics of cognitive development of children with disabilities as a criterion of social adaptation prospects in adulthood (S.B. Lazurenko,N.N. Pavlova)
- Topical issues of training nurses to work with disabled children and children with disabilities in educational institutions (T.G. Snegireva)