The article considers the use of methods of joint analysis of video materials with adult-child interaction in the context of communication skills formation in mothers, who bring up premature blind infants. On the basis of P.Ya. Galperin’s concept concerning orienting base of activity the emphasis in teaching adults is placed on mastering of criteria system, which appears to be the base for planning, assessment and personal behavior change while interacting with a child.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The opportunities for using video surveillance methods in solving problems of research and applications of the early childhood support (A.V. Serkina)
- An investigation of communication between an adult and an early age child with special needs: methodical tools (E.B. Ayvazyan,T.P. Kudrina,E.V. Orlova,G.Y. Odinokova,J.A. Razenkova)
- Variants of communication development in early age children with disabilities (J.A. Razenkova,E.B. Ayvazyan)
- Analysis of communication initiatives of a mother of a toddler with organic damage of the central nervous system (E.V. Orlova)
- The features of communication behavior of toddlers with Down syndrome, difficulties of its interpretation for adults (G.Y. Odinokova)
- Interaction between mentors and orphans with severe multiple disabilities beyond the nursing situation (A.V. Serkina)
- Special communication skills formation in mothers of blind infants on the basis of analysis of video materials (T.P. Kudrina)