The article grounds the division of children with autism into four groups depending on behavior models which differ in their system characteristics. The groups of autism are described in detail including profound autism and low functioning autism.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Articles in the issue:
- Development of clinical psychological concept of infantile autism (O.S. Nikolskaya)
- The features of psychical development of children with autism (O.S. Nikolskaya,M.Y. Vedenina)
- The structure of psychical development in infantile autism (O.S. Nikolskaya)
- Psychological classification of infantile autism (O.S. Nikolskaya)
- Fears of the children with autism. Part 1 (E.R. Baenskaya,I.E. Guseva)
- Fears of the children with autism. Part 2 (E.R. Baenskaya,M.M. Libling,I.E. Guseva)