The article describes typical difficulties of the family upbringing of the early age child with sensory disorders. The emphasis is made on the necessity of timely professional advice, there are described important ways of emotional contact maintenance between the child and his/her parents and their joint activity.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Family Education of the Child of the Early Age with a Complex Sensory or Multiple Disorder (T.A. Basilova)
- The First Steps towards the World of the Deaf-blind Child (O.A. Kopyl)
- The Role of the Family in the Correction of Congenital Malformations in Children (G.V. Chirkina)
- Psychological Care for the Child of the Early age with a Tendency to Infantile Autism Formation: Joint Work of Professionals and Parents (O.S. Arshatskaya)
- New Approaches to Help Families Raising Problem Children of the Early Age (E.I. Morozova)
- Psycho-pedagogical Work of the Pedagogue and Speech Pathologist with the Mother in Special care Nursery for Small-for-date Newborns (O.B. Polovinkina)
- Results of the Study of Maternal Attitude to the Early age Children with Down Syndrome (I.A. Sergeyev)
- On the Children's Whims (A.O. Drobinskaya)
- Some Aspects of Psychological Study of Pregnancy: from Practice Analysis to Research Designing (E.B. Ayvazyan,L.E. Aronova,N.A. Uryadnitskaya)