The article presents the problem of simulating the professional activity of a speech therapist to form a student's readiness to apply the theory in practical work with children before and without direct contact with them. The interactive model of the initial stage of the professional activity of a speech therapist is considered. It makes possible to reproduce, analyze and comment on all the steps in the process of forming a hypothesis of speech impairment, including not available for direct observation in real practice, on a set of cases-study.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Digital instruments in professional teacher training (V.V. Grinshkun)
- Digital tools for the formation of professional skills of special teachers (O.I. Kukushkina)
- The effectiveness of virtual practice for diagnosis of speech diserders (E.E. Kitik,I.I. Kukushkin)
- Interactive educational model of speech therapy examination: forming a working hypothesis (N.V. Maevskaya,O.I. Kukushkina)
- From digital tools for assessing the child development to digital tools for professional training of defectologists (M.R. Khaidarpashich)
- The effectiveness of digital tools for the formation of general cultural and professional competencies (A.V. Bahina)
- What architecture of digital libraries does a modern audience need in terms of distance learning? (I.I. Kukushkin)