The article is devoted to the development and application of virtual professional speech therapist simulators, to the assessment of their effectiveness. The developed virtual practice of diagnosing phonetic disorders using forty-six (46) children's cases is described. The methodology of its design, structural and functional organization, types of professional exercises, principles of selection and complication of children's cases, methods of feedback are disclosed. The high efficiency of using virtual diagnostic practices in the professional training of a speech therapist is shown.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Digital instruments in professional teacher training (V.V. Grinshkun)
- Digital tools for the formation of professional skills of special teachers (O.I. Kukushkina)
- The effectiveness of virtual practice for diagnosis of speech diserders (E.E. Kitik,I.I. Kukushkin)
- Interactive educational model of speech therapy examination: forming a working hypothesis (N.V. Maevskaya,O.I. Kukushkina)
- From digital tools for assessing the child development to digital tools for professional training of defectologists (M.R. Khaidarpashich)
- The effectiveness of digital tools for the formation of general cultural and professional competencies (A.V. Bahina)
- What architecture of digital libraries does a modern audience need in terms of distance learning? (I.I. Kukushkin)