In order to study the state of the problem of training medical personnel to work with children with disabilities and children with disabilities in a general educational organization and make proposals for its optimization, an analysis of the regulatory and legal framework, modern literature, as well as content analysis of online questionnaires (in the format of Google forms ) 50 students of the medical institute of senior courses in the direction of training "Nursing", 20 teachers of a general educational organization, 30 parents raising schoolchildren with disabilities and 15 nurses of educational institutions. It has been established that at the present stage of development of school medicine, the legal basis for the labor activity of medical workers has been fully created, and there are also significant methodological reserves for the training of medical personnel. However, the problem of training nurses to work with children with disabilities is still not sufficiently developed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- State Policy of the Russian Federation on Health Care and Protection of the Rights of Disabled Children in 1990-2000: On the Dynamics of Priorities (S.B. Lazurenko,N.A. Grigoryeva)
- Psychological and pedagogical rehabilitation of disabled children in boarding houses of the social security system: from purpose to practice (V.Z. Kantor,N.V. Nemirova)
- Directions of psychological assistance to disabled children with kidney disease at the stage of dialysis and after transplantation (T.V. Sviridova)
- Innovations in teaching disabled children with progressive diseases and uncertain life prognosis (S.V. Sharikov)
- Psychological support of a chronically ill child and his family at different stages of inpatient treatment (A.M. Gerasimova)
- Dynamics of cognitive development of children with disabilities as a criterion of social adaptation prospects in adulthood (S.B. Lazurenko,N.N. Pavlova)
- Topical issues of training nurses to work with disabled children and children with disabilities in educational institutions (T.G. Snegireva)