The article presents the results of a pilot study of the interaction between participants (specialist, child, parent) of correctional and developmental classes in the conditions of the early aid service. The reasons that have a low impact on the establishment of contacts between parents and children with hearing impairments have been identified. One of the variants of the activity of an early care specialist is described, which helps to establish a developing interaction of a family with their child.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Inclusive education of children with disabilities: the teacher competence through the prism of teachers’ assessments (V.Z. Kantor,Y.L. Proekt)
- Studying the Interaction of a Family and a Child with Hearing Impairment in the Conditions of the Early AID Service (O.A. Krasil'nikova,L.A. Koloyartseva)
- Features of Temporal Representations in Preschoolers with Severe Speech Impairments (S.J. Kondratieva,V.A. Kalyagin,A.V. Petrova)
- Children with Visual Impairment: the Specificity of Social Interaction with Peers in the Educational Process (G.V. Nikulina,A.G. Fomicheva)
- Age Features of the Educational Motivation of First Graders with Intellectual Disabilities (L.S. Mednikova,Y.T. Matasov,A.S. Kolokolova)
- Textual Competence of Primary School Children with Dysgraphy: Diag-nostic Experience (V.A. Kalyagin,P.A. Prishchepova)
- Specifics of Understanding Difficult Life Situations in Teenagers with Mental Retardation (Y.T. Matasov,L.S. Mednikova,U.V. Vasilevskaia)
- Personal Resources of Social Rehabilitation of Persons with Сongenital and Acquired Visual Pathology (I.P. Volkova,E.N. Kazankina)