Modern digital technologies play a double role in the teacher training system. On the one hand, the use of digital tools can affect the effectiveness of such training. On the other hand, the quality of work of future teachers largely depends on the level of mastering the techniques of subsequent professional activity in the context of using digital technologies. The article discusses the problems and possible prospects for the integrated use of digital tools in both cases, when they act as an object for study and a means of teaching in the preparation of students of pedagogical specialties of universities. The need to find approaches to the interconnected and justified application of digital technologies is emphasized. The article substantiates the mutual influence of the quality of educational e-resources and the effectiveness of complex informatization of pedagogical education.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Digital instruments in professional teacher training (V.V. Grinshkun)
- Digital tools for the formation of professional skills of special teachers (O.I. Kukushkina)
- The effectiveness of virtual practice for diagnosis of speech diserders (E.E. Kitik,I.I. Kukushkin)
- Interactive educational model of speech therapy examination: forming a working hypothesis (N.V. Maevskaya,O.I. Kukushkina)
- From digital tools for assessing the child development to digital tools for professional training of defectologists (M.R. Khaidarpashich)
- The effectiveness of digital tools for the formation of general cultural and professional competencies (A.V. Bahina)
- What architecture of digital libraries does a modern audience need in terms of distance learning? (I.I. Kukushkin)