The article presents the characteristics of the modern network audience of special psychology and pedagogy and the changes it requires in the architecture of electronic catalogs and libraries of professional literature. A new way of professionally oriented structured description of semantics electronic catalog of special psychology and pedagogy publications is proposed and substantiated.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Digital instruments in professional teacher training (V.V. Grinshkun)
- Digital tools for the formation of professional skills of special teachers (O.I. Kukushkina)
- The effectiveness of virtual practice for diagnosis of speech diserders (E.E. Kitik,I.I. Kukushkin)
- Interactive educational model of speech therapy examination: forming a working hypothesis (N.V. Maevskaya,O.I. Kukushkina)
- From digital tools for assessing the child development to digital tools for professional training of defectologists (M.R. Khaidarpashich)
- The effectiveness of digital tools for the formation of general cultural and professional competencies (A.V. Bahina)
- What architecture of digital libraries does a modern audience need in terms of distance learning? (I.I. Kukushkin)