This paper dwells on the scientific and instructional foundations of the corrective educational work on general labor skills formation in junior schoolchildren with mild mental deficiency (intellectual disabilities). In this regard, the perspectives on the corrective orientation of labor education of these children has been evolving. The relationship between development of general labor skills and the correction of cognitive development is disclosed. This paper also characterizes the method of general labor skills formation. As a result of shaping their intellectual components the goal orientation is ensured which increases schoolchildren’s independence in educational and labor activities. Further development of issues in relation to this method is determined as a promising area of scientific research in the field of oligophrenopedagogics.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Modern special education: challenges and possible responses (V.V. Khitryuk)
- Superstitions and ideals of modern special psychology (E.S. Slepovich,A.M. Polyakov)
- The evolution of the terminology of special psychology and pedagogy an international dictionary 2021 (N.N.Malofeev,V.V. Khitryuk)
- On the subject of special psychology (E.S. Slepovich,A.M. Polyakov)
- The concept of "psychological diagnosis" and its application in the diagnostics of abnormal mental development (E.S. Slepovich,A.M. Polyakov)
- Education and training of preschoolers with severe multiple disorders in the Republic of Belarus (A.A. Lemekh)
- The development of symbolic mediation of interpersonal ralations in school-children with learning disabilities as a factor of prevention of social dezadaptation (A.M. Polyakov)
- Formation of general labor skills in junior schoolchildren with mild mental deficiency (V.A. Shinkarenko)