This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Articles in the issue:
- "The initial point" of new aural abilities and spontaneous development of the child's speech after cochlear implantation (O.I. Kukushkina,E.L. Goncharova)
- Normal affective development of a child: During the first year of life (E.R. Baenskaya)
- The initial stage of rehabilitation of the child with cochlear implantation: Four work sessions of the teacher of the deaf (A.I. Sataeva)
- Characterizing the readiness of children with cochlear implantation for school education, depending on completeness of the "initial" rehabilitation stage (V.E. Bubareva,E.L. Indenbaum)
- School age children with cochlear implantation: Four development histories (M.R. Khaidarpashich,E.V. Zeldina,A.I. Sataeva)
- Cochlear implantation services for children of deaf parents (A. Leonhardt)