This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Articles in the issue:
- When and why the practice of cochlear implantation arises? (N.N. Malofeev)
- History of cochlear implantation (G.A. Tavarkiladze)
- Cochlear implants of new generation (V.V. Bahshinyan)
- Why one can not do without psychological and pedagogical rehabilitation of a child after CI? (O.I. Kukushkina,E.L. Goncharova)
- Basic provisions of "3П-Rehabilitation" and differences from "Hearing-Speech Rehabilitation" (O.I. Kukushkina,E.L. Goncharova)
- Technology for restructuring the interaction of the child with the family on a new sensory basis (A.I. Sataeva)
- Effectiveness of "3П-Rehabilitation" (A.I. Sataeva)
- Communicative skills of children with CI who have not completed or have not rehabilitation. The results of the empirical study (A.S. Lukina,O.A. Krasil'nikova,S.V. Il'yushina)
- The parents' view of "3П-Rehabilitation"