Editorial Council and Editorial Board
Nikolay Malofeef, the director of the FSSI “Institute of Special Education” the Russian Academy of Education, Dr. of Pedagogical Science, Academician of the RAE , professor (Moscow, the Russian Federation)
Editorial Board Members
Kukushkina Olga - chief research worker of the FSSI “Institute of Special Education” the RAE, Dr. of Pedagogical Science, corresponding member of the RAE (Moscow, the Russian Federation)
Goncharova Elena – vice-president of Russian Reading Association on the questions of science and education, psychology and reading pedagogy of children with disabilities, Dr. of Pedagogical Science, professor (Moscow, the Russian Federation)
Baenskaya Elena - senior research worker of the FSSI “Institute of Special Education” the RAE, Dr. of Psychological Science, professor (Moscow, the Russian Federation)
Kobrina Larisa – pro-rector for research, Leningrad State University named after S.A.Pushkin, Dr. of Pedagogical Science , professor (Saint Petersburg, the Russian Federation)
Nabokova Lina – the head of the Department of Foreign Languages in Primary School, the Moscow State Pedagogical University, Ph.D in Pedagogy. (Moscow, the Russian Federation)
Slepovich Elena - Dr. of Psychological Science, professor of Psychology Department of Byelorussian State University (Minsk, Byelorussia)
Nikolskaya Olga - the head of the laboratory of the content and teaching methods of children with emotional disorders, Dr. of Psychological Science, professor (Moscow, the Russian Federation)
Vyakhyakuopus Elena - Master of Psychology, neuropsychologist, independent expert on disability of technical support projects of the European Union (Helsinki, Finland)
Azaryan Robert - Dr. of Pedagogical Science, professor, the head of the Special Pedagogy and Psychology Department, Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan (Yerevan, Armenia)
Muminova Lola - Dr. of Pedagogical Science, professor of the Special Pedagogy Department of Tashkent Pedagogical University after Nizami (Moscow, the Russian Federation)
Mazhenna Zaorska – Doctor of Human Sciences, pedagogy, special pedagogy, professor of the Special Pedagogy Department of the Social Sciences Faculty, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, the academic title was conferred on her by the President of Poland Bronislaw Komorowski (Olsztyn, Republic of Poland)
Nobuo Hirose -Ph.D in Pedagogy, deputy dean of the Faculty of Pedagogy, Yamanashi State University (Kofu, Japan) Baranauskene Ingrida - Doctor of Social Sciences, professor of the Social Pedagogy and Psychology Department, the dean of the Faculty of Study of Social Wellbeing and Ailment, Šiauliai University (Šiauliai, Lithuania)
Khaidrpashich Maria – Ph.D. in Pedagogy, the head of the laboratory of computer technologies of teaching children, the Federal State Scientific Institution “Institute of Special Education” the RAE (Moscow, the Russian Federation)
Almanac of the Institute of Special Education
Almanac of the Institute of Special Education is an online open access publication devoted to special pedagogy and special psychology: scientific - methodological journal. The journal provides methodological and information support for specialists, parents and public organizations. Has been published online since 2000. The current issue is available on the homepage of the publication. You can watch any of the published issues of the electronic edition in the Archives section. For the detailed information concerning the new Almanac ISE issues, your papers publications and for commercial use of the copyrighted materials as well, please contact us email@example.com
ALMANAC ISE –the project of the Federal State Research Institution “The Institute of Special Education “ of the Russian Academy of Education. The publication has been registered under the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor). License № Эл №ФС77-50270, 14 July, 2012. The publication has been registered under the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor). License № Эл №ФС77-50270, 14 July, 2012
The use of copyrighted materials is possible with active linking to “Almanac ISE RAO” only. Documents can be used only for non-commercial and personal intentions.
For any commercial use of Documents written permission is needed. No part of the publication may be reprinted online without the link to “Almanac ISE” Editorial board e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website “Almanac of the Institute of Special Education RAE” and its contents are protected in compliance with the Russian legislation, the Law on author and adjoining rights. Editorial Board of Almanac ISE is the representative of the authors of publications. All the images of the website are the property of Almanac ISE and protected by Russian legislation, the Law on author and international agreements.
Almanac ISE editorial board isn’t responsible for the websites contents to which hyperlinks are provided. The online version of the publication of “Almanac of the Institute of Special Education” is distributed freely. The editorial board isn’t responsible for the loss of data, the loss of profits or any other losses, which occur during the use or because of misuse of the current online publication.
- You are allowed to use texts fragments and share freely the online version of Almanac ISE. You are allowed to use the materials of Almanac ISE in the printed and online media if the author is quoted and a link back to the URL of the original text is provided: © Almanac of the Institute of Special Education RAE (http://almanah.ikprao.ru/ ). Republication without the reference to the author’s name is a blatant violation of the Russian and international legislation.
- You are allowed to download the full version of Almanac ISE RAO in any electronic format. The editorial board isn’t responsible for the shared distributed materials of the online publication if they are not transferred to you from the internet resource of the online publication only.
- You are not allowed to copy and create new versions of online publications, websites, software based on this registered version of the Almanac ISE and design elements of the web resource of the online publication.
- You are not allowed to lease, rent out the online version of the Almanac ISE, to make a profit on it or sell the materials. The issue is a registered publication of the Russian media.
- You are not allowed to sell any fragments of the software code or design elements of the online publication, or to undertake activities which can change the design of this online publication.
- You are not allowed to undertake any activities which are not presented in the current agreement and therefore contradicting the current agreement.
- Any illegal use means automatic and immediate termination of the current agreement and can be prosecuted by the Russian and international legislation
- Viewing and use of the online publication means your acceptance of the terms of the current license agreement.